Saturday, October 15, 2011

Goodbye Scion, Hello Outlander!

It was time to trade up...in size that is. Since 2008 we've been fortunate to have two vehicles in our family, the Civic and the Scion. 
new in 2007

new to us in 2008
The only problem, they're small and smaller. Now that we have a little one it's not quite as practical to have a car (the Scion) that he can't even ride in. 
unless of course he rides with no carseat...but I don't think that's allowed just yet
Enter the crossover SUV: Mitsubishi Outlander. Our backs are already thanking us, as it's a hundred times easier to get Oliver in and out of his carseat from a standing position rather than stooping down in the Civic. 
new to us in 2011
And the trunk space is awesome! No more packing everything loose in the trunk of the civic. And fitting two carseats into the Outlander will be so much easier...when it comes time to that is ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to ride in the new fancy vehicle :)

    ReplyDelete