Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dreaming in vapo

Sleep. 


I've been feeling like I can never have enough these days, so when severe pregnancy-related congestion started infringing on the sleep I was getting it wasn't pretty. After a few days of miserable nights being unable to breathe or rest I knew something had to be done.


Enter the Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier with a little vapo rub steam on the side. Needless to say my nights haven't been the same since. I can breathe easy all night long which means I can almost pull an all nighter* save for those trips to the bathroom. 


warm steam in progress

the only downside: the morning disassembly and nightly reassembly
 in order to keep it clean and functioning properly

even Toby enjoys the warm Vicks laced air
*(my pastor uses this term to describe the kind of night he has when he doesn't have to get up to use the bathroom)

No comments:

Post a Comment