This post will be about food. I found a smattering of food photos on our camera from the last several weeks so I thought it might be fun to share.
We'll start with some dinners. Robin had the pleasure of experiencing most of the food below and was probably the reason we even have pictures of them. So thank you Robin for finding my cooking photo-worthy :)
| Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken over brown rice with broccoli |
| Spinach Stuffed Pork Tenderloin |
| Eggplant Lasagna (this had lots of yummy veggies in it) |
| Autumn Chicken Pot Pie (butternut squash was what made it distinctly fall, so good) |
Now on to lunch. I originally took pictures of my lunch because of how simple and kindergarten like they all were. Hey what's good for a six-year old is good for the pregnant lady and so tasty! Remember an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
| green beans, cheese and crackers, sliced apple oh and lots of water of course |
| Trader Joe's Organic Joe's O's and sliced apple |
| whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and sliced apple |
Dessert. Oddly enough I don't have very many pictures of desserty things which is weird because that's probably what I make the most. This month alone I made Molasses Cookies, Chocolate-Chip Apple Pumpkin Bread, Oreo Pie, and Double Layer Pumpkin Cheese Cake. Here are some things I/we made and did take pictures of.
| Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie not so recent but such a pretty picture! |
| Braided Lemon Bread |
| Monkey Bread with cream cheese glaze |
| The Best Coffee Cake. Ever. Made by Aaron and repeated by Aaron. A new favorite and no stranger to the blog |
So where's the chocolate? I know it's shocking how lacking in chocolate all those desserts were. Well this past week I got something in the mail to make up for it. My wonderful husband got me my very favorite box of Godiva chocolate in honor of our pregnancy home stretch. Only 2 months to go! Sweet as candy that Aaron.
| Milk chocolate assortment. Just what the doctor ordered |
Mmmm such good food deserves a pregnancy peek. Thankfully my increasing girth has more to do with the growing baby inside than any of the food pictured above. Here we are at 30 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment