Saturday, August 21, 2010
Tennis Day
So after a tiring evening of moving our friend Robin upstairs (as in upstairs into our guest room until she can find an apartment), today is tennis day. Ever since we moved, we've been excited for the "Western & Southern Financial Group Masters." It's become one of the more played-in tournaments leading up to the US Open, eclipsing the tournament we used to go to in Indy (the RCA Championships). To help inaugurate our (hopefully) annual visit to the tournament, Mom & Dad are coming down for the weekend for the semi-finals. Much to Jath's delight, we're scheduled to see the Fed himself take on Marcos Baghdatis. We're hoping the rain stays away...it's been off and on all morning. Regardless, we're excited for the visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gee, thanks Aaron. That first sentence really makes it sound like you're glad I'm here. I feel like you should have just actually written "After an EXHAUSTING evening (after I'd already worked ALL DAY), I had to move a friend into one of our SECOND FLOOR bedrooms, that is, until she can STOP MOOCHING OFF US and find a place of her own."
ReplyDelete;)
How's this for a rewrite: "So after an amazing evening of welcoming our wonderful friend Robin into our home, where we hope she stays even long after she's rolling in cash from her new job, today is tennis day.
ReplyDelete