Well here it is: our blog. Just like so many things I promised I would never do, eventually I gave in. Like in jr. high when I swore I’d never wear sandals, high school when I wouldn’t be caught dead in ¾ length sleeves or college when I said I would never engage in the intrusive life of facebooking, here I am again now in my mid-twenties reneging on a pledge I made to never ever be a blogger. I guess that’s what happens when you age, suddenly all those things you thought you would never do become good if not great ideas. Maybe it’s a way of rebelling without getting my nose pierced or maybe it’s just peer pressure. Either way I’m blogging. And to make me feel better about doing it and to add to its overall entertainment value and appeal, I have a partner. Aaron, who surprisingly enough had a blog of his own not so many years ago (Aaron: it was many years ago and let’s not remind everyone), will be joining me in this venture…it’s a team effort. So without further ado here are the everythings and nothings of our life together for those who care to read.
I completely agree. I thought I was an awesome rebel in college to not get facebook. Until I decided to finally get facebook. And the blogging thing? Honestly, having to swallow some pride whenever I remember I have a blog. But, hey, if it takes blogging to lower my pride, maybe it's something I should do more often. :)
ReplyDeleteYou know what you should also do.... get that nose ring you were talking about ;)
ReplyDelete