Thursday, November 3, 2011

Door Stop Giggles

Oliver is crawling, well almost. 
Some recent observers likened it to the movement of a wounded animal as he tends to drag the left side of his body while wildly maneuvering with his right arm and leg. 
He's moving anyway and has been for quite some time now. So you can imagine all the trouble he can get into dragging himself, very quickly I might add, around the house and how I can only imagine the amount of trouble he'll be getting into once he can drag himself in a more upright fashion. 
It's a fun and busy time around here and sometimes it gets downright hilarious:



6 comments:

  1. Awe...such an adorable little bundle! Enjoy! My baby boy grew up way to fast and now is teaching me (at 4 & 1/2) how to drive the lawn mower! Can't wait to meet Oliver sometime...and see you both, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. I am listening to this every day. I will never have a bad day again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwww! He is so cute and getting so big! Oh I can't wait until this weekend!! woo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, toby has no idea what is going. so cute. love the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could listen to this over and over. Its an old post and I just stumbled upon it. That giggle is just PRECIOUS and the pure joy that he finds in that simple object is amazing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete