Friday, July 29, 2011

for my husband

There are some things I'm kind of guarded about. Personal feelings and emotions that I try so hard to keep out of the social media realm and public view...sometimes maybe too hard. 

So on our 4th wedding anniversary I'm letting my guard down.
The thing is Aaron, I love you a thousand times over.
I know I don't say it enough or always let it show, 
but you are my best thing.

Happy anniversary my love. 

For all of the everything and nothing that we've had and will have together I am truly thankful.
I love you forever.



"Earl opened Mooch's gift.
'There's nothing here,' said Earl.
'Yesh!' said Mooch. 'Nothing...but me and you.'
So Mooch and Earl just stayed still and enjoyed nothing and everything."

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys so much! Happy anniversary to two (now THREE!) of my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete