In the words of one of our favorite returning TV shows “We’re back!”
We actually didn’t go anywhere we just became parents which means that things like blogging take a back seat to more important things like napping.
I would like to believe that both Aaron and I will be able to come up with really interesting posts that have nothing to do with our new baby…but let’s be honest that’s probably not going to happen, at least not today.
Recap: we had a beautiful baby boy on January 2nd and his name is Oliver. Here is what we’ve spent the last 2 weeks and 5 days doing:
The hospital
Saved by mom
Family visits
Birthdays
General baby gawking/photo taking
Loving our new family


Please continue to post obscene amounts of pictures of little Oliver. I'm in love.
ReplyDeleteAlso love you guys very very very much!
Scott looks so annoyed by the amount of smoke...couldn't you guys have gotten the candles that don't smoke?
ReplyDeletegosh he's the cutest.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of little Oly...Olie...?
love you guys!
he is precious! congratulations!
ReplyDelete