It’s happened. My appetite has turned.
This afternoon after church we went to First Watch, a quaint café serving breakfast, brunch and lunch from 7am to 2pm every day. While everyone else ordered breakfast I decided to have lunch. I had a vegetable sandwich melt with potatoes, fruit and salad on the side. I ate it all easily and soon thereafter finished Aaron’s half a giant chocolate chip pancake without problem. And with no food left on the table to eat, I was finished.
The fact that I ate all of this food does not concern me as much as how I felt afterward. Where under normal circumstances a person might feel stuffed and regretful (see Aaron’s previous post) I felt good, satisfied even. Once home I felt even better, and once I pushed out of my head the idea that maybe I was still feeling a might peckish, I napped like a giant hibernating bear.
My biggest regret after waking: I did not eat the turkey sausage that Aaron offered me at the beginning of my meal… “I’m sure this is more than enough food for me…”
![]() |
| Jath? |

No comments:
Post a Comment